Coil Nailer can be used for container pallets, large wooden packing cases for fences, wooden structure joints for houses, wooden furniture, and other wooden structure joints. It can be fastened, saving labor costs. The nail gun can hold about 300 nails at a time, and the nails are rolled up in a disk shape. It is convenient for loading nails and works efficiently.
Alunmium oxidized magazine for durablity and large capacity
Nort-marring rubber driver tip protects the working surface
Open and close magazine
Big loading capacity magazine willfasten a full bundle of shingles without reloading
5.SOFT GRIP HANDLE
Soft grip handle with extra comfort and control
1/4'' NPT chrome quick coupler.
Available with either sequential and contact fire triggers.
Coil nail gun consists of a gun body section and a nail box section. The gun body assembly consisted of a shell, air cylinder, retractable.
It is composed of trigger assembly, striker assembly (gun tongue), cushion, gun nozzle and bumper assembly. Use compressed air.
The difference between air pressure and atmospheric pressure makes the striker (piston) reciprocate in the cylinder through the trigger switch; The cartridge clip subassembly is pushed by.
It consists of a stapler, a fixed cartridge clip, a removable cartridge clip and other accessories. Nails are sent through compression or tension springs into the barrel grooves.
When the needle comes out of the muzzle, knock out the nail.
1. Coil nail guns are suitable for general air compressors with a pressure adjustment of 0.45-0.75MPa.
2. with a three-piece set of air supply device (air filter, air regulator, lubricating oil) to obtain clean, dry, stable, lubricated compressed air, can increase the life of the tool.
3. Put 2-3 drops of lubricating oil into the joint every day before use to keep the internal parts lubricated and increase the efficiency and longevity of the gun.
4.works with different materials and different lengths of nails, requiring different operating pressures.
5. The gun's body is fitted with a safety device. When using the gun, press the nozzle down on the work and then buckle the machine down.
6. All plumbing systems must have no air leaks to stabilize the air pressure.
7. in the operation of best-wearing goggles, to ensure safety.
8. The operating pressure should not exceed 0.8mpa. Do not operate a nail gun without nails to avoid premature damage to the nail gun.
9. Do not aim the gun at yourself or others to avoid injury.
10.do not strike the nail in the air, as the nail may injure the user or others, and will damage the nail gun.
Contact Person: Mr. Frank